Become an Expo Vendor
BTL’s Ultimate Wedding, Home & Life Expo is where LGBT couples hire vendors for their receptions and ceremonies. Join us to celebrate marriage equality in October 2019!
LGBT couples want to know which vendors to hire for their ceremony and reception. They are shopping for welcoming businesses that honor equality. Become a vendor at The Henry and talk to them as they shop for clothes, caterers, florists, cake bakers, rings, venues, invitations, photographers, entertainers, financial and legal consultants, honeymoon destinations – everything they’ll need to get married in style. The number of vendors per category is limited to insure high visibility for each participant. So don’t wait to return your vendor reservation form!
Between The Lines, producer of this event since 2010, is the LGBT community’s most trusted source of information and referrals. For over 26 years, BTL has served as the voice of the community. Exhibiting at BTL’s Ninth Annual Ultimate LGBT Wedding Home, & Life Expo will give your business the credibility that solidifies customer relationships now and for years to come.
Your 10′ long x 8′ deep Exhibit Space includes:
- Listing in BTL’s Special Wedding Guide published in that week’s issue of Between The Lines, distributed not only at the Expo but everywhere readers are accustomed to seeing BTL.
- Online listing for a full year on www.PrideSource.com business directory.
Online listing for one full year on www.MIlgbtwedding.com, Pride Source’s wedding website. You will also be designated as an Expo Vendor.
- Listing in next June’s Pride Source Magazine.
- Booth draped 3′ back and 3′ sides. Limited booth space with 8′ high back drape available.
- Five badges for each exhibit space.
- One 6′ table per exhibit space, with table cloth and skirting.
- Two chairs.